WE ARE CELEBRATING THE WORK ANNIVERSARIES OF 4 EMPLOYEES HERE AT MARK/RYAN! BELOW YOU WILL FIND THEIR ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
WHAT HAS YOUR EXPERIENCE BEEN LIKE WITH MARK/RYAN?
WHAT HAS BEEN THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT FOR YOU THUS FAR AT MARK/RYAN?
CHRIS BAJGROWICZ, 5 YEARS, PARTNER/VICE PRESIDENT
- I joined Mark/Ryan Associates 5 years ago during a tough economic time within the Staffing industry. I looked forward to joining a group of individuals all working toward the same common goal and mission, and more importantly offer them a career rather than just a job. Our work environment is unique, and honestly, I can say unlike anything else out there. We work hard, we collaborate as a team, ideas are always heard and transparency is emphasized. We allow the people here to take ownership of their responsibilities and execute them in the manner they see fit. When I joined, we had an aging office and since then moved into a beautiful Class A building in the Zurich Towers in Schaumburg. We expanded a secondary office in the city of Chicago, and within just 2 short years we have upgraded- and more than tripled our size- to accommodate the needs of both our clients and candidates.
- On a personal note, one of my memorable accomplishments was to be recognized 2 years in a row as the recipient of the Mark Zambrzycki Employee of the Year Award in memory of one of the founding partners of the firm.
CHRIS CHAVEZ, 2 YEARS, RECRUITING MANAGER
- My experience with Mark/Ryan Associates has been a fun learning experience over the past 2 years. I love what I do because of the high interaction with a variety of different people and the new challenges that pop up every day.
- Out of all the fun and exciting memories I could think of here at Mark/Ryan, I have to say that the one that stands out the most would be the time I made a one-way deal that made it into the Top 5 fees of the company. I now can say that one of my accomplishments has made MRA history, and that’s something to be very proud of!
KELSEY CLARK, 1 YEAR, RECRUITING MANAGER/SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- My experience so far at MRA has been challenging, exciting, stressful, successful, fun, and so memorable! Coming into a Staffing agency with no experience was tough, but all of my co-workers and managers were very helpful. The culture and environment that MRA has is very casual and fun, but competitive! I am very thankful for everything I have learned thus far!
- My most memorable moment was making my first placement! Everyone was cheering and so proud of me. It was a long time coming after a string of unluckiness, but it was the most exciting moment at MRA so far! Many more to come…
CHELSEA MINGUEZ, 1 YEAR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Mark/Ryan Associates is the best! My experience here has been wonderful. I love our partners, the culture, and all of my co-workers. Everyone here is so genuine. They really want you to succeed and love to celebrate your victories, no matter how big or small. On the flip side, there is always someone eager to help or grab a beer if you’ve had a tough day. A day does not go by where I don’t appreciate how lucky I am to work here.
- When I first started at Mark/Ryan, Ryan Paquette, our President, gave me a list of the Top 25 Largest Privately Held Companies in Chicago and highlighted the ones that we were not a vendor for their staffing needs. I’m not going to lie, this list disappeared for a while, and reappeared last month when I was packing up my desk to move to our new office. When I found it, I was happily surprised. Over the past year, we are now vendors for quite a few of these companies, have great relationships with them, and have placed multiple candidates in their accounting and finance departments. As I celebrate my one year anniversary here at Mark/Ryan Associates, I am excited to have contributed to our growth and looking forward to partnering with more companies in the upcoming year.